With permission of St Mary’s PCC


PCC

One thousand

years of history

St. Mary the Virgin

Denby, Derbyshire

1200

2000

1000

1800

1400

1600

Find out about the timeline

Last updated 15 Nov 17

The Organ


The organ is situated at the east end of the gallery.  It was made by Harrison and Harrison of Durham and was installed in 1914.


An earlier organ had been situated on a Gallery above the west end of the Nave.  This was either removed during the major restoration of the Church in the first few years of the twentieth century, or the west Gallery had been taken down in 1838 when the new Gallery was constructed.

#Topofpagetimeline

Links

The Church Building

The Tower

The Walls